R E C R U I T . R E S T O R E . REVIVE .
CONNECT WITH US TODAY!
What They Say
Submit A Review
VLM focuses on the overall wellness of the veteran and helping them understand that HEALTH IS WEALTH. We’re advocates supporting VETERANS through promoting active lifestyles, suicide awareness, intervention efforts and prevention. Connecting them with resources needed to sustain a healthy lifestyle, a healthy mindset, resources for re-entry to the workforce and housing for the homeless.
- Assist homeless Veterans by providing temporary transitional housing based on an 18 month progressive plan
- Provide workforce training access via transportation and workforce training applicant assistance
- Supply clothing and transitional items necessary for workforce re-entry
- Provide access to medical and mental health support in partnership with the U.S. Office of Veteran Affairs
- Reduce/Eliminate Veteran homelessness in the state of Michigan by any means necessary
Help Veterans’ Lives Matter, a 501(c)(3) organization, make a difference in the life of a Veteran by making a donation. Click the DONATIONS button above and donate TODAY!